Which toilet seat can I use for a Roca Giralda toilet?
All aspects of plumbing questions and answers, help, tips and information

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
jh143746
Labourer
Labourer

Which toilet seat can I use for a Roca Giralda toilet?

Post by jh143746 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:25 am

I've recently moved house and both of the toilet seats in the new house are broken. The toilets are Roca Giralda. I bought a toilet seat after seeing online that most seats fit most toilets and tried to fit it - just an argos one for £18 so should be no problem. The fittings aren't hidden but are really awkward to get to which didn't help but I couldn't get it tight enough at all and it was really wobbly. I thought it might just be a rubbish toilet seat so I bought one on Rinkit with easier fitting for a similar price. This time I got it fitted by a handyman who was coming to do another job in the house - he got it on initially but said it was difficult and a couple of days later it's wobbly again. I can't find anything online about the type of toilet seat I should use for this toilet but wondered if there was a different size or something like that that I needed. I can't afford to buy the official Roca Giralda toilet seats because they're £80 and I need two so this isn't an option. If anyone has any ideas please let me know!
Thanks!

stoneyboy
Project Manager
Project Manager

Re: Which toilet seat can I use for a Roca Giralda toilet?

Post by stoneyboy » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:53 pm

Hi jh143746
You should be able to use any "top fix" loo seat but check the hole centres before you buy.
Regards S

jh143746
Labourer
Labourer

Re: Which toilet seat can I use for a Roca Giralda toilet?

Post by jh143746 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:03 pm

Brilliant, thank you!

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 1:08 am