DIY Doctor

White noise

Postby jamieray » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:41 am

Subject ''White Noise''

A neighbour in the council block where i live on the ground floor is vindictive. He extracts the above between the cavity in the hall area.
This is above the doors which are hollow, and from a wall which inter
joins with a cupboard shaft in the bedroom which joins with his.
Do I need a cavity filler to stop it. Or do i need to get the cavity
soundproofed above the doors.
Yours Sincerely
Jamie Robinson
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:17 am


Simply Build It

Postby Perry525 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Have a word with your Council. They can stop it.
Rank: Site Agent
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 734
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:35 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics