DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Window Surrounds

Postby New2DIY » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:05 pm

This is probably a very silly question, however one has to learn somehow!
I have a pebble dashed house which is pebble dashed right up to the windows. However there is one close by that has a smooth plaster surround of about a foot, between the pebble dash and the windows which makes a great difference to the look of the house. So, is there a technical name for these surrounds? And are they done before the pebble dash goes on or would it be possible to create one somehow on my house?! Hope you are following!
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:01 pm

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics