DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Wooden Fascia's & gable ends

Postby MjjMike » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:03 pm

My wooden fascia's etc need painting and possibly the gable ends will need repairing or replaced.
Can you advise what sort of company would do this sort of work, because the only people that seem interested, try and sell you UPVC replacement, which I do not really want and unfortunately I am not very good with heights either.


Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:49 pm


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

Postby pablo2 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:22 pm

Try a Painter or a maintinance company
Rank: Tradesman
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:39 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics