Worcester 24i Junior - Red Flashing Reset Light
Help, advice and problem solutions on all aspects of home appliances from washing machines to TV's

ReggieJames
Labourer
Labourer

Worcester 24i Junior - Red Flashing Reset Light

by ReggieJames » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:36 pm

Hi all.

Bit of a strange one. This boiler was in the house when we bought it a year ago so I don’t know much of it’s history or when it was fitted. Had British Gas around the other day to change my meter and when he opened the cupboard to where the boiler was, we noticed the red reset light was on. I don’t normally check on the boiler that often, but it still had 1 bar pressure whilst off, but central heating and hot water have been working fine and still are so I haven’t touched it. The clocks/timer is a bit iffy, you can set when you want the boiler to come on but it gets stuck. For example if it was scheduled to be on between 3-4pm, it would get stuck at 4pm on the timer and the heating would stay on until manually switched off. I’ve now noticed that the light also flashes when the boiler is first turned on. This is only the red light that’s flashing, not the blue light that would normally indicate a fault.

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:50 pm