Worcester condensing boiler greenstar 30CDI anyone familiar?
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
davevent1
Labourer
Labourer

Worcester condensing boiler greenstar 30CDI anyone familiar?

by davevent1 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:23 am

Hello,
Is there anybody out there familiar with the above mentioned boiler?
If so could you please advise, at the moment i have no hot water or central heating!!! fingers are cold typing this, anyway last night the boiler went off, i looked into it from a Worcester web site and it informed me that the boiler shuts down and gives you a SE code in the digital display it then goes on to tell you the resetting procedure which i followed and the SE code went away but the boiler wont fire back up when the heating is called for, the digital display flashes a 16 then two circles :?:

htg engineer
Project Manager
Project Manager

by htg engineer » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:41 pm

Check the boiler instructions/user manual for fault codes, if it is a fault code it will tell you what part is at fault or what caused the fault.

Often the user manual will not have a full list of fault codes as they only want users to klnow the basics ie overheat, low pressure, gas fault etc anything else they'd expect you to get an RGI to repair.

If you cannot find the fault code in the manual try contacting Worcester Technical Helpline on 08705266241 - although they may ask what preliminary checks you have done, ie electrical testing.

htg

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1