worchester 28i junior
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
bazza
Ganger
Ganger

worchester 28i junior

Post by bazza » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:38 pm

hi guys its been a while hope u all had a gud christmas . problem with boiler its a worchester 28i jnr condensing boiler it fires up for up to about 5 minuetes in both hot water mode and ch mode then locks out but while it is running the boiler is making a boiling sound and sounds like water is running inside the boiler also while it is running the main burner comes on but the water dosnt get hot it only gets luke warm bled all the rads to check if there was air in system but all ok i was wondering if its worth bleedin the pump or do u think it cud be something more serious i was thinkin maybe the thermastat or pump on its way out ? wud appreciate your advise cheers bazza ps pressure gauge is at 1.5bar so the problem isnt with that .

htg engineer
Project Manager
Project Manager

Post by htg engineer » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:44 pm

Try venting the pump, also check the pump isn't stuck.

htg

bazza
Ganger
Ganger

Post by bazza » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:05 pm

hi htg engineer thanx 4 advise turned boiler on this mornin to check it was same but it started workin fine and as been all day in ch and hot water mode strange eh! but if problem does return i will check pump thanx again bazza

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1