DIY Doctor

boiler cupboard ventilation

Postby michelle » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:07 am

I have a potterton suprima 30 boiler in a kitchen cupboard (on an outside wall). I've been told it needs vents high and low of 99cm2 each. [b]But what does this mean? [/b] I don't have a clue what size vents I need to buy or where I can get them from! I've looked in a couple of DIY shops and none of the vents seem to match this 99cm2 size! Thanks[/b]
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:55 pm


Simply Build It

Postby plumbbob » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:17 pm

See this project

99cm2 means an opening area of 99 centimetres squared. Area is worked out by width times height. so a grill 10cm by 10cm is 100cm2.
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 1891
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 9:59 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics